Pages

Monday 18 June 2012

Hey Handsome, Let's go to the beach!

I love everything photo-print and I love-love-love swimwear and I tend to have a soft spot for them Aussies too... No surprise I developed an obsession for Sydney based swimwear label We Are Handsome.
I came across them about 2 years ago, back then Net-a-porter stocked about 3 of their pieces. Now Rihanna is wearing them and they are all over in the magazines from Vogue Paris to Look. And you can easily tell they are becoming popular when Topshop is coming up with the perfect high-street copies.

The idea is simple and with all the instagramming around even more so. Snap a scenic photo, pimp-it up and print it on a basic swimsuit - the more it covers, the bigger your canvas gets. It might be useful though to have an amazing artistic eye that the designers of WAH have. The result is so visually exciting, just makes you want to go to the beach instantly. I can't imagine not having the time of my life, wearing a Coral reef print bikini...

With some research you can get your hands on past collections' pieces for fraction of the original price and just like a good photo - they will never go out of fashion.







And what would I print on them:



No comments:

Post a Comment